- Manage to install, configuration, maintain and support customer on network router, switches, firewall, wireless, voice and other network appliances related.
- Provide level-1/2 of troubleshooting of all network related incidents.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems whenever possible.
- Provide support for device RMA process.
- Manage Ticketing system.
- Responsible for first level or second level escalation of any deployment issues and problem.
- Identify and analyze hardware, software and network-related problems.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance & generate report upon the completion of the task.
- Update and maintain IT documentation, report status and escalate issues to management.
- Provide support to maintain and meet all customer service level agreements (SLA).
- Performs all other task/responsibilities that may be assign by senior/department manager from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Required skill(s): Cisco Routers, LAN, MS Exchange, WAN.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Training will be provided.
- Possess driving license and a transport.