- Manage project/solution implementation, in coordination with vendors and cross-functional team members to have the network implemented on time.
- Perform system configuration and testing, end-to-end integration testing and interoperability test with operators and/or customers.
- Responsible for the accurate gathering of information in regards to outages in the live network of telecom operators
- Record and process Calls Reports and escalation Reports for live network outages; carry out post outages investigation and communicate with stake holders to find out the root causes
- Manage planned maintenance activities; generate monthly reports for management and customers in regards to system availability, service level agreement, uptime and etc.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technologies, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or equivalent with CCNA/CCNA certification is preferable.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in Data Communication and Networking.
- Minimum 2 to 3 year of working experience in IP project delivery with strong technical knowledge on routers, switches and network security.
- Experience in configure all kinds of IP routing protocol and solution design (eg. OSPF/ISIS/EIGRP/BGP/MPLS/QoS/Multicast/IP Sec.)
- Familiar with TCP/IP routing protocol, IP network design, ISP network architecture and deployment model.
- Excellent team player with initiative, ability to meet project timelines and work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to provide night time support/ standby when required
© Aeruma. All Right Reserved 2018.
Cisco © is a copyrighted and trademarked name owned by Cisco Systems ©
Other brand names mentioned are the copyrighted property of their respective owners.