- Work with end users to resolve and troubleshoot desktop hardware, desktop applications, server hardware, server applications, routing and connectivity issues.
- Work to resolve proactive alerts and monitors generated from aeruma Group remote management / ITIL applications.
- Perform regular quality assurance for aeruma Group automated maintenance procedures.
- Manage your daily ticket queues and schedule to ensure all assigned tickets are resolved and responded to within approved targets.
- Provide consultation on the company infrastructure availabilities and functionalities of the services when enquired.
- Responsible for user guide and technical documentation
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technologies, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or equivalent with (A+, Network+, Security+, CISCO, MCP MCITP/MCSE certification is preferable.)
- Minimum 2-3 years of IT hands-on technical experience of supporting following technologies: Microsoft, VMware, Veeam, SAN Storage, Hyper-Converged and etc.
- Strong technical experience and project assessment
- Advanced knowledge in Physical to virtual (P2V) and Virtual to Virtual (V2V) is preferable.
- Advanced knowledge in Virtualization (VMware, HyperV, Citrix) is preferable.
- Good knowledge in Backup & Recovery (Veeam, Veritas, CommVault, Acronis) is preferable.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft (Office365, Azure, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Clustering) is preferable.
- System installation, configuration and administration on Multiple Operating System platforms
- Support all aspect of in-house maintenance program
- Liaise with external parties and customers for problem resolution
- Understand users’ technical requirements, aid in providing a suitable architectural design, assist in specifying specifications & implementation of solution
- Excellent team player with initiative, ability to meet project timelines and work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
© Aeruma. All Right Reserved 2018.
Cisco © is a copyrighted and trademarked name owned by Cisco Systems ©
Other brand names mentioned are the copyrighted property of their respective owners.